Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yo-Yo

For the first time since starting this whole process, I've done some yo-yoing. I know it's all part of the game, but does get frustrating. I stepped on the scale last week and had gone up 6 pounds! It went up in small, but quick, increments, a pound or two at a time. How did that happen? My sugar has been high, too. I was attributing it to the heat, but I've done a lot of reading indicating that body temps shouldn't be a factor. I've had a lingering cold, but it started before that. The only real break in my routine was my foot injury, but that shouldn't have sparked such a big interruption in my progress.

The scale has been a more encouraging the past few days. As of this morning, I'm back down to only 2 lbs. up from my initial low a few weeks ago (so only 54 lbs. lost vs. 56). I should be able to knock that difference out in a week pretty easily. The sugar is still iffy, so that's my focus at the moment. Fortunately, the two go hand-in-hand, so it doesn't derail the weight loss to be working on my sugar.


As for food, I'll be back to posting more regularly soon. My camera is still broken, so suffering with only my phone for now, but I will be resurrecting my old camera once I find all its parts (the charger and camera ended up in different places).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!