Thursday, April 29, 2010

Move It, Move It

Another couple pounds down. I had plateaued for a little bit, so it's nice to finally be on the move in the right direction again. I'm so close to 50 lbs. down I can taste it! 


My cold is still in the background, but not too terrible. I feel it headed toward my lungs, though. Meh. A big shout out to Breathe Right strips able to do things that Sudafed hasn't. A hot bath with eucalyptus oil helped a bit, too.

Breakfast:
Pomegranate berry yogurt (SO good- it's moving to regular rotation, though it's not sold everywhere) and a protein cookie

Lunch:
Tuna salad (light mayo, scallion, granny smith apple, water-packed tuna) on whole wheat and an orange


Afternoon snack:
Fresh, ripe pear
Many sugar-free lemon cough drops


Dinner:
I planned on veggie tacos, but just didn't have it in me to cook or eat. So, I nuked a hot dog and called it a day.




Yesterday:


Breakfast:
Egg sandwich with cheese on wheat


Lunch:
Asian salad from Applebee's under-550 calorie menu (we were in a chain-land part of Brooklyn), without almonds


Snack:
Vanilla yogurt


Dinner:
Turkey burger, red wedge potatoes 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!