Saturday, May 1, 2010

Moving Right Along

I got full use of the Fitbit today. I consumed approximately 1812 calories and burned 3094 so far (I still have about an hour of breathing left in the day). In that, I walked 5.6 miles and 12480 steps. I was "very active" for 1 hour, 13 min and "fairly active" for 1 hr 42 minutes. The beauty of living in a walking city is that it was pretty much a normal Saturday. The weather was warm, so walking was easy as I ran errands and such.

Dinner was at Sandro's. Yum! Fresh cherry tomatoes with creamy buffalo mozzarella and a snapper fillet with shrimp, clams and mussels.

Here's hoping I sleep better than last night. That wasn't as good as my exercise. I'm really tired, though, and have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!