Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Usually this time of the year I'm filled with resolutions (which I often actually stick to) and thoughts for the new year. There's a lot to look forward to in 2011, but I haven't really spent too much time trying to articulate it. I'm just in super-happy mode, with several wheels in motion. Usually during the holidays, I'm especially mindful, since it's often a huge opening for over-indulgence, but sometimes it's just nice to join the masses.

My eating could have been better recently. I kinda checked out for a bit on super-healthy-mode, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I may have some damage control to do when I return to the city in a couple days, though (I fear the scale, though my clothes still fit). There have been lots of excuses for celebration, which won't change on my return, but how I handle them will change (club soda vs. champagne, guacamole vs. pâté, etc). So, honestly, I'm still in an "eh, I'll be good on Wednesday" mindset. Probably not the best for my body, but it is what it is. I don't think anyone can really fault me for it.

So, there's not much worth documenting health-wise, except that I'm here and the wagon I fell off of is waaaay over there. I'm making a slow crawl back and will grab the reigns again mid-week. Still, it's been a great holiday season! I wouldn't change a thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!