Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Show Me the Greens



When I lived on the west coast, I belonged to a produce farm share. I loved it! It was a fun challenge every week to figure out what to do with whatever arrived at my door.

We just signed up for a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) with a nearby farm. Since we don't have the space to plant much more beyond herbs, lettuce and tomatoes (I'm still trying to figure out how to get a bacon plant to grow, for convenient BLTs), I'm very excited to get back to a regular box of organic, local veggies every week. I'm looking forward to sharing our weekly haul here, along with what we do with it.

Want your own regular farm-fresh challenge? Check out Farmigo for a CSA near you! They may even deliver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!