Sunday, July 1, 2012

Get Credit for Movin' and Groovin'

 This post is completely unsolicited and not in any way endorsed by anyone other than me. I'm just passionate about getting moving and getting credit for it (beyond that which I get from my body).

Do you have a Fitbit? Or some other type of fitness tracker such as Nike+, RunKeeper, etc? There's someone out there to give us credit for our activities! My husband found this and passed it on, so I figured I'd share it here, as well.

If you sync your account on Earndit, you'll earn points for all your movin' and groovin' that are redeemable for various gift cards and the like. They support several different trackers beyond what I listed above. If you exercise on a regular basis, the credits add up fast. I've already earned my first reward!

If you've never heard of Fitbit, I absolutely love mine. I was an early adopter the moment they first rolled off the assembly line (minus a little time where I, um, dropped it down a subway grate and needed to replace it... shhhh...), but don't regret it a bit. It's a pedometer, altimeter (in the newer model), sleep tracker and overall fitness tracker in a tiny little device you can either clip on your waistband or just leave in your pocket. It uses similar technology as the Wii motion sensors and is pretty darn accurate. We upgraded to the newer model last Christmas (thanks to my awesome in-laws) and are really happy with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!