Thursday, May 20, 2010

And All That Jazz

A friend and I went to Birdland to see Karrin Allyson (if you don't know her, check it out, she's great), so we had dinner there, as well:


Breakfast:
Egg white and cheese on whole wheat bread


Lunch:
Yogurt and fruit


Snack:
Mint Chocolate Tasty D-lite (a super-wonderful guilt-free splurge, post-doctor appointment)


Dinner: (at Birdland)
Spinach and warm goat cheese salad and a side of sweet potato fries (luckily, my friend helped me out on these)
Dessert was a warm poached pear with whipped mascarpone and decaf coffee (I put cream in my coffee, so unfortunately, it counts too)


*EDIT: After fried food AND dessert, I expected a blip on the blood sugar. Nope! Totally normal! I just may beat this thing yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!