Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Train in Vain (AKA- the -50 lb. Mark)

As of this morning, I've lost 50 POUNDS!! Yep, that's five-oh, fifty. It feels like the latest 5 pounds took foreeeever as I seemed to hit plateau after plateau (one pound down... wait... two more.... waaaaait...). I have a birthday coming up and have been especially diligent about everything so that I could get in under the birthday wire. I did it with 10 days to spare!

love seeing people I haven't seen in a while. I hadn't been to my pain doctor in way too long, but there was one benefit of the extra pain endured between visits. The first thing out of his mouth was, "Hi... uh... did you lose weight?!". Why yes, yes I have. Vain? Yes. Did I still love the awesome reaction? Yes.

Dinner last night:
Multigrain pita chips with vegetarian refried beans and cheddar cheese. Kind of ersatz veggie nachos only with a lot less cheese. Great comfort food when feeling more snacky than up for an actual meal, but needing the calories.

Late night snack:
Banana and vanilla yogurt (Light and Fit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!