Thursday, June 10, 2010

Waffling

This is for Tuesday, a bit belated...

Fasting glucose (morning): 95
Exercise: Walked 3 miles


Breakfast:I started the day with a bang-- sweet potato and spelt waffles. They didn't need much. I added some sliced strawberries and some agave nectar. Next time I'll go even easier with the agave. They're already a bit naturally sweet, so the syrup is more for texture than anything.


Lunch:
Shredded chicken quesadilla (on corn tortillas) with guacamole

Late afternoon snack:
Seven grain pretzels (Utz)

Dinner:
I'd initially planned on a more elaborate dinner, but wasn't feeling well after a minor procedure I'd had in the afternoon. I went with cereal (half Island Vanilla Harvest Wheat, half All Bran), a banana and milk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!