Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Sizes

I've been stagnant on weight loss. I bounced up a small bit over the holidays, but have lost a few pounds of it. I'm back on the wagon, though, so they say. The weather is getting better, so I'm more drawn to fresh vegetation, salads and fruity snacks.

As we get further down the path of wedding planning, I'm concerned about a dress. I really have no idea what size I'm going to be in 8 months from now, so I'm not quite sure what to do there. I'll give it a couple of months and see how much progress I can make again and take it from there.

Breakfast: Raisin bran (Post natural, with no HFCS) and skim milk

Snack: Tangelo

Lunch: 2 oz. of whole wheat spaghetti, tossed with fresh spinach, grape tomatoes (halved), garlic powder, a tsp. of extra virgin olive oil and parmigiano reggiano. I also added a twist of black pepper and pinch of kosher salt.

Snack: Banana

Dinner: Sushi night! Brown rice spicy crab, spicy salmon, green veggie and California rolls. We also shared a summer roll (with crab and shrimp, no pork) and steamed chicken gyoza.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!